Rules and Policies
We want to provide a great whitetail deer hunting
experience for our guests; however, safety is of upmost
semi-guided buck hunting promotes good stewardship of
hunting and enjoyment for all in Oklahoma. We ask all
guests to follow the list of rules or they will be asked
Wild Horse Creek Hunting has box stands,
elevated box stands, tree stands and ladder stands for
your whitetail deer hunting. You may bring your
favorite tree stand or pop-up blind.
- No alcohol is to be consumed
until after each day’s hunt.
- No smoking in
Pecan Valley Inn
Bed and Breakfast, tree stands, box blinds or in any
- Hunters must follow all of the
guide’s directions regarding safety.
- No loaded guns in the bed and
breakfast or in any vehicle.
- Deer hunters must only harvest bucks meeting our
management plan goals.
- A wounded animal is considered your kill.
- We are not responsible for taking your harvests
to the processor or taxidermist.
- Licenses and tags from
Department are required for any deer hunted or
- The hunter is liable for any and all damages to the
Pecan Valley Inn Bed and Breakfast
and Lightning Rod
- Hunter must stay on the
Lightning Rod Ranch
property while hunting, trespassing to retrieve a
kill is not allowed without the guide’s
- Tips for your guide are not included in your
hunt price, but they are welcomed and appreciated.
- You pay for the hunt, so there are no refunds.
- To book a hunt, we must receive a deposit equal
to half ( 50%) of the total hunt price in order to
reserve your dates and room. The remainder due
by October 15, 2010
Major credit cards accepted, corporate gift certificates.
Check in is
between 4:00p.m. and 6:00p.m. on the day prior to your first hunt.
Please call if this time is not convenient.